Join exploreASEAN 2019! APPLY NOW!
Application Delegation International Student Projects 2018/2019
As a delegation member, you are given the opportunity to travel to Southeast Asia. On-site, you will be applying your knowledge in an international context by getting a feeling of different industries, universities and other public institutions.
Since our vision is "to build bridges for young talents" we are encouraging you to be part of the construction of that bridge. We invite you to join us on our journey to Singapore, Vietnam and Indonesia, where unique business and cultural insights are waiting for you.
Read more about why exploreASEAN's journey is the right one for you.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
exploreASEAN team 2018/2019
- Motivated final year bachelor student at FHNW (usually third year students, second year social work students)
- Interested in actively participating in an international project
- Keen on learning more about Southeast Asian business and culture
- Eager to enhance your employment prospects
- Motivation letter
- Your current CV with a picture
- One external reference (written) and one reference from within FHNW (Name, Phone Number)
Benefits of exploreASEAN
- Explore three countries across Southeast Asia: Singapore, Vietnam and Indonesia.
- Meet companies and experts from a variety of industries and public institutions.
- Build your bridge from Switzerland to ASEAN by gaining valuable insights.
- Experience a real-life business context.
- EXPAND YOUR NETWORK!
- The Preparatory Seminar: 11th February – 15th February 2019
- The Onsite Seminar: 28th March – 14th April 2019
- School of Business: 1 ETCS for the Preparatory Seminar + 3 ETCS for the Onsite seminar
- Other schools: According to the respective deans
The project team calculated a maximum amount of CHF 2’800.–. However, there is a possibility that the sum will be lowered, provided that the project team is able to raise more sponsoring money than budgeted. You are welcome to suggest us any potential sponsor from your personal network. The fee covers international flights, domestic flights, buses, visa, and accommodation.