Apply for the Delegation
Profit from unparalleled opportunities
Apply for the delegation and join our journey
Why you should join exploreASEAN
Use this unique experience as a foundation for your future career
Get to know the culture of three different Asian countries.
Meet industry and governmental leaders from Switzerland and Southeast Asia.
- A final year bachelor student at the FHNW
- Interested in actively participating in an international project
- Keen on learning more about the country’s perspective business practices and culture
- Eager to enhance your Employability
- Meet companies and experts from a variety of industries who use their networks and cooperation’s in order to create competitive advantages
- Realize the importance of personal and professional networks in career development and private matters.
- Chance of getting hired through professional networking
- Improve your English skills and learn how to present yourself in a real-life business context
- Last but not least: EXPANSION OF YOUR NETWORK!
Costs and what they cover
Amount of CHF 2’800.– (Chance of up to CHF 1’000 back depending on the amount raised through partnerships )
The Costs include: International and Domestic flights, Visa, Accommodation, Transport, Joint Dinner, Cultural activites
Our precautions regarding COVID-19
A variety of implementations and solutions have been discussed with experts and the university. Various contingency plans are in place for all possible scenarios in order to guarante a smooth execution of the project. The exploreASEAN team is committed to deliver an unforgettable experience and guarantee the highest possible benefit for the delegation despite the unforeseeable future.
Your exploreASEAN 20/21 team
Fill out the application form below and include the following documents:
Motivation letter and your current CV
(with a Picture)
One reference from within the FHNW (indicate name and faculty of referee)
All documents must be merged into one PDF file and named: Family Name_Given Name_Project e.g. Müeller_Maria_exploreASEAN
Key dates & deadlines
Preparatory Seminar: 15 – 19 February 2021
On-Site Seminar: 25 March – 11 April 2021
Final Event: 11 May 2021
The application window is open from the 05.10.2020 until the 25.10.2020 at 23:59 pm.
School of Business (BOEK/IM): 5 ECTS Integration Module
Other schools: According to the respective deans
Apply for the delegation now
Should your files be too large please help yourself HERE.
If you have any questions regarding your application, you can contact: email@example.com